Monday, July 23, 2012

I'm back and so excited!!

Yes, I'm back.  I'm actually excited to be back, but that isn't the only reason I am excited.  I applied for a CT position at ScrapMatters and I got it.  I honestly didn't think I would make the team, and was totally shocked when I did.  I love that store, can I just tell you that.  It has been my digihome, since I started digiscrapping.  I have always felt at "home" there and I am so thankful to be on their team. 

The other reason I am excited for is after being on her promo team for the past year plus, Andrea of Little Green Frog Designs has given me a full time gig as a layout artist.  I love being behind the scenes for Andrea, but I am so excited to show off her awesome templates.  I just hope I can live up to everyone's expectations.  So in the mean time, I'm back, ready to scrap, ready to blog, ready to share my scrapping on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment