Saturday, August 18, 2012

New Releases 8/17/12

I can't believe we are halfway through August already.  Where has the month gone?   

Here are a few of the new releases available at ScrapMatters.  

Under the Boardwalk from Clever Monkey Graphics.  Working with this kit makes me want to go to the beach more often then I do!!
 

 New from Fiddle Dee Dee Designs, Fuss Free: Sweet Days.  I had such a hard time trying to pick a template out of this pack to use for my pictures!  I love them all.

My layout using Under the Boardwalk and Fuss Free: Sweet Days.

New from LDrag Designs, Remember When.  Lina has such a great eye for color palettes and I always love working with her stuff!  Guess that's why I've stayed on her CT for so long.

New from Little Green Frog Designs, A Little Bit Random, available at Scraporchard.  I love the unique paper and element placement Andrea comes up with every week.  I truly love her stuff.  She is just awesome.

I paired Remember When and A little bit Random to create this gorgeous layout.

 Remember, the new releases are on sale Friday, Saturday, and Sunday every week at ScrapMatters.  Hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment